Getting error on `atlas-run`

I’m running atlas-run and my add-on compiles, but during the run I get the following error:

[INFO] 
[INFO] --- maven-amps-plugin:6.3.21:validate-test-manifest (default-validate-test-manifest) @ gliffy-confluence-plugin ---
[INFO] 
[INFO] --- maven-amps-plugin:6.3.21:test-jar (default-test-jar) @ gliffy-confluence-plugin ---
[INFO] 
[INFO] <<< amps-dispatcher-maven-plugin:8.0.0:debug (default-cli) < package @ gliffy-confluence-plugin <<<
[INFO] 
[INFO] 
[INFO] --- amps-dispatcher-maven-plugin:8.0.0:debug (default-cli) @ gliffy-confluence-plugin ---
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 33.881 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2019-02-11T15:13:08-08:00
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:amps-dispatcher-maven-plugin:8.0.0:debug (default-cli) on project gliffy-confluence-plugin: Couldn't detect an AMPS plugin to dispatch to -> [Help 1]
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
error Command failed with exit code 1.
info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run for documentation about this command.

It looks like I’m loading the wrong version of maven-amps-dispatcher-plugin. Everybody else on my team is loading 6.2.11.

Hello @bahador.nosrat,

It seems you’re running Atlassian SDK v8.0.x (you can verify this via atlas-version) but you’re still using AMPS v6.x. If you are, update your POM to use AMPS v8.0.0 then in your plugins, change “maven-confluence-plugin” to “confluence-maven-plugin” as mentioned in [ATLASSDK-147] - Ecosystem Jira. Once done with the changes, don’t forget to run atlas-clean before running atlas-run again.

Cheers,
Ian

1 Like

I never really understood the distinction between Atlassian SDK and AMPS; can you enlighten me?

1 Like

Hi @david.pinn,

A simple explanation of the distinction between the two is that the Atlassian SDK is like a wrapper for AMPS. It does all the work to figure out which underlying command AMPS should run.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Adil

thanks @iragudo. got it fixed.

1 Like