How can I add custom elements like a navbar or buttons to the Container title of my Jira Global Page app?

Hey,
In my Forge Jira global page app using Custom UI React, how can I add elements like navbar and buttons next to my app title.
Here is an example,

If anyone knows, can you tell me how to implement it.

Looking forward to your reply. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Farah

1 Like

Unfortunately, you can’t access the space next to the title. Your app is restricted to the rectangular iframe below the title.

3 Likes

@AdamMoore Thank you for clarifying that the space next to the title is not accessible in a Jira app. However, I’m intrigued by the other Jira apps that managed to add elements next to the title, as shown in the picture I provided. Could you shed some light on how they were able to achieve this despite the space being inaccessible? I would be grateful for any further insights or information you can provide on this matter. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Timesheet Tracking for Jira is built on Connect (not Forge). The generalPages module in Connect works a bit differently.

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying that information. I appreciate your knowledge on the subject and for taking the time to explain it to me.