How do I turn the free forge app into a paid one?

Hello,I have some questions to ask. The questions are as follows:

1. When the free app has been reviewed by atlassian and released to the market,How can it be converted into a paid app?

2. When the free forge app passes the review of Atlassian, I add the license,and the following errors will be reported when it is installed in the production environment. So how can I solve it?

▶️  GraphQL https://api.atlassian.com/graphql
Query: 
      query forge_cli_getInstallationTask($id: ID!) {
        appInstallationTask(id: $id) {
          state
          errors {
              errorType
            }
          }
        }
      }

Variables: {
  "id": "dfdf6970-cc4c-44ba-8860-b5c29e3b949c"
}
  ◀️  GraphQL
Request ID: d97753430992bebc
Result: {
  "appInstallationTask": {
    "state": "FAILED",
    "errors": [
      {
        "message": "An unexpected error occurred",
        "extensions": {
          "errorType": "INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR"
        }
      }
    ]
  }
}

Error: An unexpected error occurred

Error: An unexpected error occurred
    at InstallationsGraphqlClient.monitorAppInstallOrUpgrade (/software/nodejs/node-v14.17.3-linux-x64/lib/node_modules/@forge/cli/out/installations/graphql-client.js:177:23)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5)
    at async InstallationsGraphqlClient.installAppIntoSite (/software/nodejs/node-v14.17.3-linux-x64/lib/node_modules/@forge/cli/out/installations/graphql-client.js:134:9)
    at async InstallAppSiteCommand.execute (/software/nodejs/node-v14.17.3-linux-x64/lib/node_modules/@forge/cli/out/installations/install-app-site.js:11:16)
    at async /software/nodejs/node-v14.17.3-linux-x64/lib/node_modules/@forge/cli/out/command-line/controller/install-controller.js:43:17
    at async CommandLineUI.displayProgress (/software/nodejs/node-v14.17.3-linux-x64/lib/node_modules/@forge/cli/node_modules/@forge/cli-shared/out/ui/command-line-ui.js:44:28)
    at async InstallController.run (/software/nodejs/node-v14.17.3-linux-x64/lib/node_modules/@forge/cli/out/command-line/controller/install-controller.js:129:34)
    at async /software/nodejs/node-v14.17.3-linux-x64/lib/node_modules/@forge/cli/out/command-line/register-installation-commands.js:21:9
    at async Command.actionProcessor (/software/nodejs/node-v14.17.3-linux-x64/lib/node_modules/@forge/cli/out/command-line/command.js:76:32)

@liumulin I’m at the same place. Did you manage to solve your problem?

I’ve solved it.