How to add Authorization development Forge app

I am currently developing Jira Cloud add-on with Forge, but it seems that I cannot access it except for developers in the development environment.

Then, where should I change the settings for others to access?

If you develop the app, many people will develop it if it’s large, but how is it developed in this case?

I’ll be waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

There isn’t currently a recommended way of allowing multiple developers to work on a single Forge app.

I’d recommend reading the following topic for a good discussion on workarounds: How do you let multiple developers work on the same Forge app?

1 Like

Come on Atlassian - this one is important if we are to scale production…

Hey @MWulff, agree that it’s an important feature.

To quote my comment from How do you let multiple developers work on the same Forge app? - #9 by Nir :

… I just want to let you know that the multiple developers ask (aka multi-user app ownership ) is high on our priority list and I’m currently looking into this space - it will be a fairly big initiative, but we’re hoping to ship it this financial year. I’ll keep you and the rest of the community updated on how we’re doing as soon as I can share more.

3 Likes

Any updates on ths?

Hi @YvesIvadHABIMANA , multi-user app ownership is available to everyone, for more details please refer - https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/forge/manage-app-contributors/.

3 Likes