We want to make our Font icons compatible with the Confluence Server mobile app.
Unfortunatly this is not working out of the box… (enabling mobile device support).
So, my questions are:
- Why is this not working?
- The documentation is very limited and doesn’t say anything about specific limitations or provides any solutions.
- Is there a way to do debugging within the app (I assume it is just showing a browser itself)?
- Any other advice?
- Enabling mobile support is working in the “mobile” website
- the mobile app doesn’t seem to load CSS (and propably JS)
- the flag “mobile” (conversionContext.getOutputDeviceType()) is valid for the app and the website -> How is it possible to distinguish requests between them?