How to integrate user's authorisation in to get access to service desk

I make an application on Flutter and I have a page, where I open the page through a webview, when I open it, it asks to log in first, enter an email, and then log in through a google account. How can I authorize the user inside the application via api requests? So that when opening a browser page of a service desk, the user immediately gets to it as authorised? I can pass the cookie like cloud.session.token, but the api ‘rest/auth/1/session’ not work

Hi @MarharytaNiabesnaya, and welcome to the Atlassian dev community. Can you give more context about how/why you’re integrating Jira Service Management (JSM) into your Flutter-based app?

How can I authorize the user inside the application via api requests?

The platform does not support ways to authenticate/authorize users purely by backend API. That being said, it does support OAuth 2.0 three-legged (3LO) flow (aka auth code grants). See the docs for more info.

If Jira Service Management (JSM) is just being used in your app for users to submit support requests / bugs, and you’d like to circumvent the whole login process, one option is to make your JSM project accessible without login. (Project settings > Customer permissions > Service project access)

2 Likes