We are having a long going issue where a batch.js is creating delay in our custom-plugin. We have tried many approaches but nothing has worked for far. One last scenario we tried made us move closer to solution but we have hit a roadblock and would appreciate if someone can give their insights on this.
We tried intercepting the request using a servlet-filter but have noticed that instead of intercepting the request, a duplicate similar request is getting created on which action are being performed.
- The request url we want to intercept is: http://localhost:8081/s/41031a192e303888f17df33068811df9-CDN/p0omu9/940003/1dlckms/ce165871ec6a1fd2720581d9be00281c/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.admin.conf,jira.global,atl.general,atl.admin,jira.admin,atl.global,jira.general,_super/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&baseurl-check-resources=true&healthcheck-resources=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&locale=en-US
- The similar url being created is:
- The url pattern we provided to intercept the request is:
- As you can see one of the differences between both urls are the appended Ids.
We would appreciate if someone could help answer our below queries:
- If there is a way of intercepting that particular batch.js request as mentioned above?
- Can we restrict only the batch.js with jira.general context?