How to show Status in Remote Links

Hi, I am creating remote issue links programatically using remoteIssueLinkService + API REST (like /rest/api/2/issue/" + + "/remotelink) in a postfunction. The idea is to create a direct and reciprocal link between 2 issues in 2 different Jira instances.

All works OK, except that I don´t know how to show the status of the remote issue and how the status is automatically updated in the link as the remote issue change its status, like in this screenshot:

Any help is welcomed!

It has been a while since I last used it, but IIRC the resp. Jira REST API for Remote Issue Links docs are accurate and you need to actively send an updated JSON shape with the same issue ID (via POST for a global one as submitted initially, or via PUT for the internal one returned initially).

• Note that “If a remote link on the issue exists with the same URL, the remote link will be updated. Otherwise it will be created.”, i.e. you can use you can use POST as an upsert.

This explain why I am not getting the proper rendering of the link:

2019-01-22 20:36:37,734 http-nio-8080-exec-28 ERROR acasari 1236x595109x1 1u14j7u 190.160.128.53,0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 /rest/viewIssue/1/remoteIssueLink/render/18332 [c.a.j.p.v.issuelink.rest.RemoteIssueLinkResource] Error occurred while generating final HTML for remote issue link: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Failed to load JIRA issue from remote server Caused by: java.io.IOException: Failed to load JIRA issue from remote server Caused by: com.atlassian.sal.api.net.ResponseException:

Anyone can tell me what are the right parameters to use ? This is what I have so far (Jira7.9.2):

def linkBuilder = new RemoteIssueLinkBuilder()

linkBuilder.issueId(issue.id)
linkBuilder.url(“http:/<base_url>/browse/” + Issue_Remoto_Value)
linkBuilder.title(Issue_Remoto_Value)
linkBuilder.relationship(“ticket asociado”)
linkBuilder.applicationType(“com.atlassian.jira”)
linkBuilder.applicationName(“Jira”)
linkBuilder.globalId(“appId=”+appLinkId.get()+"&issueId="+issue.id)

Hi,
I feel I have the same problem as Acari, or at least a question closely related.
I successfully created the remote link, from one issue to an issue of another JIRA server.
When I display the link on the JIRA UI, on the screen, I can see the status and summary of the remote issue. But when I get the remote link, using the REST API, or even using groovy and its java API, both pretend to return the status but in my case the field is always empty.
Does anyone have a way to retrieve the remote issue status without explicitly asking to the remote server?