Incorrect query params showing for the web links in the Apps menu > Find new Apps

It looks like the query params are cached and showing for all the new links in the apps menu (refer the image) . We tried getting rid of them for our one of our app links in the Apps menu, using the cacheable attribute on the connect descriptor file but that did not work.

And here it is also shown when I hover on “Find new apps” link.

Any solutions for this?

PS: It’s a customer request and seems like the query params are confusing for the given link.

@lavakumar.dukanam,

It’s a customer request and seems like the query params are confusing for the given link.

What about the experience is confusing the customer? Is it the fact that parameters exist at all? Or does the customer see some behavior that is driven from the parameters?

Hi @ibuchanan

I think the fact that the query params gets the last created project key and project id is not what their users want to see. It’s not causing any functional issues as such.

Thanks
Lava

@lavakumar.dukanam,

The project is the last one visited. I don’t see anything incorrect about that. Especially, if it creates no functional issues. There isn’t really anything you can do to “fix” from your app, as a developer. Hence, I would recommend to have your user open a customer support ticket so they can hear an authoritative answer. I believe support will tell them extra parameters aren’t a bug.