Hi @dmorrow, I’m not sure this is related to Confluence. We experience similar issues with our Jira add-on (https://jxl.app, key
app.jxl); not for all installations, but occasionally.
If this helps with your logs, here’s one recent case:
- We successfully received and responded to an ‘installed’ lifecycle hook at 2021/04/29 10:04:06 UTC.
- This was followed by the ‘enabled’ hook shortly after, also responded to successfully.
- According to the customer, the yellow “Try it free” button in Emcee kept spinning
- At 2021/04/29 10:08:10 UTC, we received and responded to the ‘uninstalled’ and ‘disabled’ lifecycle hook.
- According to the customer, the “We ran into a little trouble” flag was shown.
- You will see that the customer tried the same several times after that, always with the same result.
I suspect that we had a similar situation a few times already over the past weeks.
PM me for more information.
Thank you very much,