I’m trying to create Custom UI admin page for my plugin.
I can successfully create a single Custom UI admin page by:
- Specify a resource in manifest
- Not specify sections in jira:adminPage module
The result is a single menu item in the side menu under “APPS”, click on it and my Custom UI page pointed to by the resource is displayed. So far so good.
Now I’m trying to make it look like ScriptRunner… there’s a separate section and multiple items in the side menu.
From the document I suppose I have to:
- Specify sections in manifest
- Under sections, specify multiple pages
- Use react-router in App.js (like https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/forge/add-routing-to-a-full-page-app/)
However it failed. For jira:adminPage, it complains there’s already a Router defined.
The routing example does not use sections. Is there an example for jira:adminPage using sections?