Issue Tab Panel - AJAX Support still not working!

Hey there

I have a Issue Tab Panel which need a JS File, but I have some Issues with loading this file.

I already have done everything which is needed to make it work, I have checked the Tutorial from Atlassian

So when I navigate to an Issue the “Comments” tab for example is open by default. I navigate to my new custom tab and the JS File is loaded, everything so far is okay. But when I navigate from my custom tab to another tab and than again back to my custom tab my JS File is not loaded…This is really annoying, I need to refresh the page to load the JS File again, does anyone know what I need to change…? Seems that the Tutorial is not up to date…

So long

You need to re-bind when the refresh event occurs: Extending inline edit for JIRA plugins

Thanks for your answer

Currently I got this in my JS File

JIRA.bind(JIRA.Events.NEW_CONTENT_ADDED, function(e, context, reason) {
    if (reason == JIRA.CONTENT_ADDED_REASON.pageLoad) {
    	console.log("pageLoad");
    }else if(reason == JIRA.CONTENT_ADDED_REASON.panelRefreshed){
    	console.log("panelRefreshed");
    }
});

JIRA.ViewIssueTabs.onTabReady(function() {

if ( AJS.$("#email-issue-tab-panel").length != 0) {
               }
});

I tried to see if the code will be execute if I change the tabs but actually the pageLoad neither the panelRefreshed event are called…furthermore I could see that the Events are called multiple times when I navigate to the Issue View

Can anyone explain why the panelRefreshed event is called 12 times when I load the page? Something is terrible wrong here, and I need to find out what exactly is going on.

1 Like

Do you have a solution for this?..I face the similar issue.

This is a three year old post. You should raise a new question. There’s probably 12 panels so 12 events makes sense yes?