Issue while running atlas-run command

I am getting following error

Plugin com.atlassian.plugin:atlassian-spring-scanner-maven-plugin:1.2.13 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.atlassian.plugin:atlassian-spring-scanner-maven-plugin:jar:1.2.13: Could not transfer artifact com.atlassian.plugin:atlassian-spring-scanner-parent:pom:1.2.13 from/to atlassian-public (https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public): Not authorized , ReasonPhrase:Authorization Required.

Same issue i had with hello world plugin creation

i manually downloaded jar and placed in repo but still i am getting this error
i did not do any changes to auto generated POM i am using JDK 8

Hi Team, even i am facing the same issue. please let us know your thoughts and suggestions

Hello @kmkbangalore,

What exact error are you getting? Also, can you run atlas-version and paste the results here?

Cheers,
Ian

Hi Ian, Please find the requested details. kindly suggest resolution

C:\demoplugin>ATLAS-VERSION

ATLAS Version: 6.3.12
ATLAS Home: C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.12
ATLAS Scripts: C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.12\bin
ATLAS Maven Home: C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.12\apache-maven-3.2.1
AMPS Version: 6.3.21

Executing: “C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.12\apache-maven-3.2.1\bin\mvn.bat” --version -gs C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.12\apache-maven-3.2.1/conf/settings.xml
Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=256M; support was removed in 8.0
Apache Maven 3.2.1 (ea8b2b07643dbb1b84b6d16e1f08391b666bc1e9; 2014-02-14T23:07:52+05:30)
Maven home: C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.12\apache-maven-3.2.1
Java version: 1.8.0_181, vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_181\jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: “windows 10”, version: “10.0”, arch: “amd64”, family: “dos”
C:\demoplugin>

[ERROR] Plugin com.atlassian.plugin:atlassian-spring-scanner-maven-plugin:1.2.13 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.atlassian.plugin:atlassian-spring-scanner-maven-plugin:jar:1.2.13: Could not transfer artifact com.atlassian.plugin:atlassian-spring-scanner-maven-plugin:pom:1.2.13 from/to atlassian-public (Index of maven-external/): sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target → [Help 1]

Hello @kmkbangalore, it seems that you’re facing something similar to this issue Error in running atlas-run command - #6 by iragudo. Kindly check it out if it helps your scenario.