Jira 9.13 EAP 01 and Jira Service Management 5.13 EAP 01 are now available

Hi, Developer Community! :wave: The first EAP for Jira Software 9.13 and Jira Service Management 5.13 is ready for testing.

This is a Data Center-only release and it doesn’t support Server licenses. With Atlassian Server end of support, you’ll need to ensure you have a valid Data Center license before upgrading to Jira Software 9.13.0.

To find out more about breaking changes, new features, and introduced fixes in Jira Software 9.13 and Jira Service Management 5.13, check out the Jira Data Center changelog.

You can download the EAP from this page. If you’re using maven.atlassian.com, here are the versions: 9.13.0-m0002 for Jira Software and 5.13.0-m0002 for Jira Service Management.

If you want to share your feedback or discuss the latest EAP release, just leave a reply in this thread.

1 Like

It would help if the changelog clearly indicated that all of the items added on November 30th are specific to this 9.13.0 EAP

At a quick glance, it’s not clear when these changes are coming from the changelog alone, in contrast to the old “Preparing for Jira X” pages.

2 Likes

Also absent is the Maven artifact version to use, which I assume is 9.13.0-m0002 looking in the repository.

+1 9.13.0-m0002

Totally confused here as well. I loved the “Preparing for XYZ” pages. And as Reece stated before, please make it more clear that a new EAP is available. I would really like a single changelog entry simply with “Jira 9.13 EAP 01 available”…

Should I now really browse through single changelogs to see what one release contains or is there at least a filter like “rel9.13” or something. This is really not very well implemented, please provide a more clear view of the changelog soon, thanks.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for sharing feedback!

We’ve updated the changelog announcements so it’s now clear what changes are specific to this EAP.
We’ll also improve our upcoming announcements to prevent any potential confusion.

5 Likes

Perfect thanks a lot :smiling_face::rocket:

2 Likes