JIRA 9: web panels are not loading when accessing directly an issue

I suppose it is a bug on JIRA 9 (on jira8 all views has traceability filled) but for JIRA 9 it is not shown only when I open directly the issue:

where a web panel (named traceability) is empty.

But when I press on the header path to the issue that’s already shown
then traceability is filled.
and when I search for It using "https://myserverinstance/browse/TSTA-38?jql=text%20~%20"JQA-T195" then also it is shown traceability filled.
I would expect that opening the issue directly, reopening it using the link to the same issue or searching for the issue would show the same data but is not.

I am using Chrome Version 101.0.4951.64 (Official Build) (arm64)
JIRA is v9.0.0-m0011#900002-sha1:ca291c0
the traceability is being added by zephyr scale plugin by:

1. create a test cycle
  2. go to the tab traceability
  3. create an issue from the traceability
  4. open the issue

Hi @victormartinez

I suppose this is not a Jira 9 bug but your web panel does not support the implemented .js loading change, please see the “App header updates” section on this page Preparing for Jira 9.0 | Atlassian Support | Atlassian Documentation

Cheers

1 Like

Hey @victormartinez!

I was able to reproduce it with the 9.0.0 version of the Zephyr Scale plugin. You can track the bug in the following ticket: JRASERVER-73903

Cheers!

Hello everyone, I posted an update to the JAC ticket referenced by @ArturFalborski JRASERVER-73903.
In short, @adam.labus is right.

Cheers!

Thanks for responding
Thankyou.

AriesTriputranto

Pada tanggal Rab, 15 Jun 2022 21.09, Maciej Rzymski via The Atlassian Developer Community <notifications@atlassiandeveloper.discoursemail.com> menulis:

you were right @adam.labus , we had some sort of race condition, now It’s solved by rendering our panel later on.
Note that waiting for the DOMContentLoaded event was not working for us (in some cases)