Jira Cloud 429 server error

Hello!

I know there are a lot of topics about the 429 server error, but they are triggered from a plugin.
I currently have a situation where I get the 429 server error when Jira is trying to call the plugin at line 1. So no requests are done from inside the plugin yet.

Can I do something about it from the inside of the plugin? Or is this because I am using ngrok and it’s a limited server?

Many thanks!

Hey @anon18141430,

Can you provide a little more context? What resource are you trying to reach? When is this error appearing?

Cheers,
Mel

Hi @mpaisley, the error is when Jira calls a plugin html page (of type hbs) at line 1.

I also have this error message when I click on the error line in the console browser:

<!doctype html5>
<html>
    <head>
        <style type="text/css">

strong { font-weight: bold; }
        hr { -moz-box-sizing: content-box; box-sizing: content-box; height: 0; }
        html { font-family: sans-serif;   -ms-text-size-adjust: 100%;   -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;   } body { margin: 0; }
        a { background-color: transparent; }
        a:active, a:hover { outline: 0; }
        </style>

<style type="text/css">
            body { background-color: #f5f5f5; }
            .container { width: 500px; margin: auto; color: #444; padding: 5px; }
            a, strong { color: purple; text-decoration: none; }
            a:hover { text-decoration: underline; }
            h2 { text-align: center; color: #000; }
            p { line-height: 20px; }
        </style>
    </head>
    <body>
        <div class="container">

<h2>Too Many Connections</h2>
<hr />
<p>
    Too many connections! The tunnel session &#39;ts_1gIyU2m4TSJC7xYVoVBrgXjjRog&#39; has violated the rate-limit policy of 20 connections per minute by initiating 25 connections in the last 60 seconds. Please decrease your inbound connection volume or upgrade to a paid plan for additional capacity.
</p>
<p>
    The error encountered was: <strong style="color: #9E2929">ERR_NGROK_702</strong>
</p>

</div>
    </body>
</html>