JIRA OPS Rest API

I am trying to fetch and update Open incidents from Jira Ops project. I can’t find any rest API to perform this action. getissues API is working fine for other projects but For Jira Ops project it doesn’t work.

Any suggestions?

It is very hard for anyone to answer such vague questions. If you want to get any help then please describe your questions better:

• Use more specific post title which describes the problem
  • Provide exact details what have you tried to do (exact REST API queries)
  • Provide exact error that you got (instead of “it doesn’t work”)
  • Also, please check your spelling and be consistent (JIRA vs Jira, REST vs rest, OPS vs Ops). When I see so many spelling mistakes then I assume that there might be similar spelling mistakes in your code.

Please read some posts about how to ask good programming questions:

Kind regards,
Raimonds Simanovskis

Thanks for your time :slight_smile: and advice. Here i got a lecture for English Vocabulary rather than what I was asking. Anyways…

Simple Question was that How we can “Raise an incident” using API?

There are detailed API’s and examples on getting, creating issues, resolving issues but I can’t find API to “Raise an incident” in Jira Ops project. (I think spellings are right this time and you don’t need to assume anything :wink: ) .

Another thing I noticed is that there will be no longer Jira Ops after 17th June, That is why they don’t have documentation for it.

Did you try to create an issue (as Jira Ops incidents are just Jira issues with the Incident type) with https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/#api-rest-api-3-issue-post ?

But as Jira Ops is being shut down then it really doesn’t make sense to experiment with this any further. Either use Jira Core / Software or investigate Opsgenie incidents.

True, i have migrated project to normal project and every thing is working now for me from creating issue to resolving it.