I developed an application to import the Jira Cloud issues from many customers to a single database. This works fine.
Now I’m trying to implemenet a customer that use Jira Server but I always get the HTML login page and the status code is 200. This happens in Postman and in the application.
This is everything I tried:
- Authorization basic with username and password
- Authorization basic with username and PAT
- Authorization bearer token with PAT
- Header authorization basic with encode base64 and this format: ‘username:password’
- Header authorization basic with encode base64 and this format: ‘username:PAT’
- Header authorization bearer with PAT
The URL that I’m doing the call is like this: https://jira.my-company.com. Also I saw in some documentation that use the port 8080 and 8090 and doesn’t retrieve anything
The Jira version is 9.4.7.
What else can I try?