Jira to Cherwell connectivity

Hey there,
I am trying to automate a workflow between Cherwell <-> Jira. Currently in Cherwell I have three buttons, Create Jira Incident - which creates a Jira incident and then links it to the Cherwell incident. Post comment to Jira, Get Comments from Jira. This all works fine for the stage I am at. I can post comments to the Jira incident and then show all the comments from Jira in Cherwell as popups (for testing).

I am VERY new to all of this and am now attempting to figure out how to have webhooks in Jira to flag updates and the like to Jira incidents so I can tie them to cherwell automation processes.

Two problems, I am not sure what to put in the Jira webhooks in relation to the URL… is this something that is setup in Cherwell to ‘listen’ for the changes? Has anyone setup up any sort of Cherwell listener, not after a complete solution from anyone, even just some pointers as to what to look for would be amazing.

Thanks for any assistance with this one.

@kareem.yassih Did you solve this? We are looking for a similar solution in one of our project. Please let me know if you have any pointers.

are you able to create cherwell issues in jira?