Join us for App Week: Experience Design and Performance

Hello Developer Community!

I’m excited to announce we’re now accepting applications for App Week: Experience Design and Performance taking place on March 19th - March 23rd, 2018.

This event will be held at the Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort, outside of the Miami International Airport (MIA). Please wait until you have been accepted to book hotel rooms, as it is high season and we have negotiated a very special rate for attendees.

As an evolution of Connect Week, this App Week is an opportunity to work directly with Atlassian designers, developers, and architects to bring your apps to the next level. We will have Atlassians from Jira, Confluence, Stride, Bitbucket, Trello, User Research and Design to help make your apps run faster, look great, and provide a best-in-class experience for your customers.

Due to the limited space, this is an invitation-only event.

If you think your app would benefit from an intensive week of hands on testing, design sparring, performance tuning, and UX improvement—be sure to apply ASAP. Making your app a better experience for customers is a great way to win in the Marketplace and grow your business.

Please apply at Get Started: App Week Scottsdale 2020: Cloud App Migration & Trust

We hope you can make it!

Cheers,
Atlassian Ecosystem Team

7 Likes

Hi Miles,

Looks I’ve made a mistake and did not list myself in list of team members that I’d like to bring to the event. In other words my team mate has received invitation, but I have not. Is it possible to fix this somehow?

Thank you.

Hi @azhdanov - thanks for letting us know. I just sent you an email.

-Miles

Hello Miles,

How long does it take you to make a decision to send invite or not?

Regards,
Vasiliy

1 Like

Hi @vasiliy.krokha - Just shot you an email, let me know if you don’t see it.

-Miles

Got it, thank you, @miles!