Lic Url parameter

Hi Guys,
I have created a Jira App.
Now I want to enable the licensing in my Jira App. I have gone Through the documentation of Cloud App Licensing . But I want to know that where should I write the code to check the lic URL parameter for all incoming requests and apart from that what changes I need to make to enable the licensing in my app.
Thanks

Hi,

I have the same question. Where should I write the code to check the lic URL parameter for all incoming requests ?

Thanks

There are multiple places where you could add checks for the lic= parameter. For instance, if you have a completely static app, it is probably best to implement it in your client-side code. If you are using server-side rendering of the HTML, you can use it on the server and make sure that the HTML you output takes the license state into consideration.

Another part where you can add lic= checks is when dealing with webhooks, as those will also include this parameter to indicate if the user instance from which the webhook was sent still has a valid license.

2 Likes

HI @remie ,
Thanks for your answer.
I’m having two apps. First one is very simple, it has only these files:
app.js
atlassian-connect.json
page.html
package-lock.json
style.css.

The second one is dynamic. It stores data in database and shows data from it.
Can you give me example how the code that I should add actually should look for both of them and where to put it?
Thank you in advance.