Menu separator without a title

I’m trying to add a menu section that only has a horizontal line and no title. I can’t figure out how to do this since the Web Section module requires a name. If I specify an empty string (""), no title is shown, but there is extra white space beneath the line. Anyone know how to do this?

@johngturk in which product (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket,…) are you trying to do this?
And which deployment option? (Cloud, Server)?
And which menu?

It kinda defeats the purpose of the web-section - it really wants that title since that’s how the products are designed…

For Cloud you’re probably not going to be able to do it (What you have is probably the closest you’ll get).

For Server - I would suggest adding in a class to the web-item instead and then decorate it with some custom css. But just a word of caution here - you’ll be chasing the ui every host product release.

Thanks for the replies. This is for JIRA Cloud. The add-on creates a new menu with two sections (see image). I figured it was possible to have dividers without titles because the standard JIRA menus have this (Dashboards, Projects, Issues, Boards), but maybe the same effect cannot be achieved with an add-on…