Migrate issue and project properties

Hi,
I am wondering: is the Jira Cloud Migration Assistant already migrating the issue and project properties?

Regards,
Piotr

Hi @piotr.patrzek1,

Do you mean Jira Entity Properties ( Entity properties ) ?

If yes, Jira Cloud Migration Assistant does not support Jira Entity Properties. We are working on supporting entity property migration as part of app migration path (March Update on Server to Cloud Migrations - #4 by akassab) . Please watch “Cloud Migrations” topic for further updates on this.

Thanks and regards,
Hariharan.

2 Likes

Yes, I mean Jira Entity Properties.
Thank you:)

We are also interested in when migration of Jira entity properties will be available. Almost all our data is stored in entity properties so without them being migrated we really can’t do anything to support the Migration Assistant. We really need entity properties included the migration before we can start work on this.

Hi @charlie ,

We’ve just put out an update regarding the app migrations EAP. On the page you’ll see that the latest guidance I’ve provided is March 2021 for it to be available to you.

Please watch this ticket to follow progress on entity properties: [MIG-312] Create a bulk API for importing entity properties - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.