Navigation-next views and customized getItems()

Hello,

I’m using Atlaskit mk-2 React library and its navigation-next module. I’ve seen a lot of example in the doc, but none of them demonstrate how to customise the getItem() function to adapt a container view based - for example - on the content of the current route or the current project you’re in.
I’ve seen this in the doc :

If you’re trying to create a stateful view, either control the state externally and pass arguments to the getItems function, or use a custom item in the view which manages some internal state.

But all samples only render “static” navigation views and I’m fighting to use it the best possible way (so i’m not using reducer cause the doc say it’s not the best way to “stateful” the views).

Any advices ?

thks.
Anthony.

Have you managed to do it? I’m also trying to get my head around the navigation views but it’s quite challenging to say the least…

Not yet - worked on another stuff - but I’ll have to :smiley:

Yes i am also struggling with the same thing, but my biggest problem right now is with LayoutManagerWithViewController, i want to only render views in the container navigation and remove the product navigation completely but however i do it when the page loads, it transitions from the product to container navigation…kindly help…??