Need help with using AUI styles in Gadget

Hello,

I’m developing my first Jira gadget, based on the tutorial for the projects gadget. I’ve changed the list of projects to be a table and I wanted to apply the aui style to the table

<table class="aui">

When I do that, my table gets the aui class but it’s getting the aui style from common.css which, for some reason sets border-collapse to separate (not collapse) and my table looks bad.

common.css is overriding tables.css which does set border-collapse to collapse.

So first question, why is common.css overriding what I would think would be the normal aui style?

Second, assuming this just is what it is, I tried to include my own css file with for my gadget by putting this in my atlassian-plugin.xml

<web-resource key="resources">
		<resource type="download" name="dsinfo.css"   location="dsinfo.css">
	      <property key="content-type" value="text/css"/>
	    </resource>
    </web-resource>

I created dsinfo.css in my resources directory and in my gadget.xml file I have these lines

#requireResource("com.atlassian.jira.gadgets:common")
        #requireResource("com.atlassian.gadgets.publisher:ajs-gadgets")
        #includeResources()

I thought the last line would include my own resources (as defined in atlassian-plugin.xml) but my style sheet is not being included.

Any insight into what I’m doing wrong and why I can’t seem to use aui styles in my gadget?

Thanks

I figured this out. I needed to add another line in my gadget xml file to include my web-resource

#requireResource("net.mycom.plugins.ds-toolbox:resources")