Unable to start Ngrok in development mode. It was working fine but now it’s not working.
using this documentation - Bitbucket
node version -
npm version -
Need some assistance with how to solve this.
ngrok on some port is working fine
ex - ngrok http 99999
as a workaround, try running ngrok in another terminal for your port 3000
ngrok http 3000
and use the forwarding https url
If anyone else is facing this error here is what I did.
- from the documentation I stopped using the credentials.json file by renaming this file or deleting this file.
- run npm start after step 1
- go to the new terminal and type ngrok HTTP 3000 (3000 is the port on which the code is running)
- copy the https://… and update baseUrl to the coped text (atlassian-connect.json file)
- use the copied URL to upload the app to manage the app section.
- if everything is setup fine the app will be installed