Not all webhooks come to server

Hello,

we did contact support, but they forwarded us to this forum.

We have a specific issue for some of our users - our server does not recieve all webhooks but only few of them for that users.

Who we can talk to discuss and investigate it?

Thank you

Can you confirm that you have all of the IPs listed in our documentation allowed in any firewall settings: Webhooks

Can you provide more context on what you are seeing and what you expect to be seeing? Are you receiving all of the expected webhooks for some users? Or are you receiving only some webhooks for some for all users?

Hello bcook,

Thank you for your response. We have figured out what was the issue (or it seems so at least).

As the Trello API documentation reads – revoking access to a 3rd party application should delete all webhooks and this is seems where the issue is.

We have re-implemented our logic in so way that we do delete every webhook one by one ourselves and re-add new ones and this seems like solved our issue

Thank you

Can you elaborate on this more? Does this mean that revoking a token via the user settings page did not delete webhooks?

yes, it seems so.

But it is the one thing that is hard to investigate from our side

Unfortunately, I’ve not been able to reproduce this.

My steps for trying to reproduce: I created a webhook on a board, moved a card on the board to ensure webhook fired as expected, revoked the token, moved a card on the board again, and received no action from Trello.

If you’re continuing to see webhook actions come in, it is likely that they are tied to a different token.

" If you’re continuing to see webhook actions come in, it is likely that they are tied to a different token." - yes we were thinking about it as well.

we will keep trying to figure out it

thx