Paid-Via-Vendor for Cloud apps

My team is building an integration for Jira Software Cloud using the Atlassian Connect module. When publishing on the Atlassian Marketplace, we would prefer the Paid-Via-Vendor billing option. I saw in the Atlassian Marketplace Partner Agreement that Paid-Via-Vendor isn’t available for Cloud apps unless we can get written approval from Atlassian:

Is there anyone in the Atlassian Marketplace/Partners team that can help me with this? We would like to explore this option.

Thanks,

Danny

I can’t really comment on that but I’d suggest to create a marketplace support ticket to clarify as it’s a not so common was to go.

We got approval for a Bitbucket cloud app, because there isn’t a Paid via Atlassian option for Bitbucket.

1 Like

@david.toussaint Thanks. I’ve done that too - so far they have just reiterated what is in the documentation.

But I’m interested in exploring a written approval or custom partner agreement for our use case. Any chance you know of a contact for this discussion?

Unfortunately I can’t be of any help other than the support case for this matter :frowning: