Participate in our new Marketplace campaign

Exciting news!

This week we are launching a new campaign for the Atlassian Marketplace focused around a theme of “Apps for every team”. We’ve found from surveys and customer interviews that not all admins know about Marketplace or understand the benefits of customizing with apps. The goal of this campaign is to spread the word about the Atlassian Marketplace and inform Atlassian customers on how apps and integrations can help enhance their Atlassian experience.

As part of this new campaign, we will be providing several assets available to be customized for Solution Partners and Marketplace Partners who are interested in spreading the word!

As part of this campaign, we will be providing the following for partners:

• An animated video on the benefits of apps and where teams can find them on Marketplace (coming mid May)
  • New general landing page
  • Atlassian blog on apps for every team
  • Design assets to be customized by partners
  • Email templates for partners
  • And more!

Head to our page where you can access more details about the campaign and the marketing assets that we’ve made available for our partners. If you have other ideas on how to co-market, please reach out to us by leaving a comment on the campaign page. We’ll follow up with you individually.

Learn more

12 Likes

Hi @espencer ,
Thank you for alerting us to this campaign.
However I have a problem: I can’t access the Partner Portal. How can I, as a marketplace partner, access the Partner Portal?

1 Like

That’s really awesome! Excited for the video! :smiley:

Thanks for sharing. Is this open to Bitbucket server apps?

Hi @izymesdev yes, this is open to Bitbucket server apps. In fact, the messaging is broad enough to work across all the deployment options for all the products on Marketplace. If you would like to participate, you are welcome to use the ad template for social and other promotions for your server app.

1 Like

Hi all!

I’ve updated the page on the post to link to a copy of the Partner Portal information which is available here. Apologies for anyone that was not able to access today. I was operating under the impression that more Partners already had access.

Check out the page and all the links available through google drive. Please reach out if you have any issues accessing the information.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi @espencer I can’t access that page. Is it some kind of private portal?

This is really awesome @espencer

Will there be a similar campaign pack for the public launch of the security program? It would be great to back up this campaign with reassurance about the security state of apps and vendors.

Looks an awesome idea! I would like to have further information on this.

HI @alan.parkinson,

We are working on a plan for comms for the new security program but it will be a separate initiative from this apps focused campaign :slight_smile:

@EduardoAnflor @chhantyal - for further info please take a look at the page here. You shouldn’t have any issues accessing this page but please let me know if you do.

1 Like

I still can’t access it: Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.