"Apps for every team" Marketplace Campaign

Thank you for your interest in participating in our Marketplace “Apps for Every Team” campaign. Please read this page and additional resources for how you can participate in co-marketing with our team. This information is duplicated in the Atlassian Partner Portal for Marketplace Partners with access. If you need access you can request it here.

Campaign details

Date: May 6, 2020 - Jun 30, 2020

We will be launching our new “Apps for every team” campaign starting in May. The goal of this campaign is to spread the word about the Atlassian Marketplace and inform Atlassian customers on how apps and integrations can help enhance and extend their Atlassian experience. The theme of apps for every team highlights the extensibility of the Atlassian Marketplace and the necessity to use apps to tailor Atlassian tools to the unique teams that use them.

As part of the campaign, we will be releasing:

• An animated video on the benefits of apps and where teams can find them on Marketplace (ETA May 20)
  • Announcement on the Atlassian blog (coming mid-May)
  • Featured in our May and June Marketplace newsletter
  • Featured in the June Confluence newsletter
  • Targeted demand generation, including paid ads
  • In-product notifications
  • Social promote across Atlassian handles
  • And more!

How you can get involved in the launch

:star: = level of work involved

• Post on your social media channels :star:
  • Include the campaign in an email or newsletter :star:
  • Customize ad assets with your logo and promote in your channels :star::star:
  • Share the video and include it in materials for new customers :star::star:
  • Write a blog to share how your app works for different types of teams :star: :star: :star:
  • Share a post in our community section and tag #apps-for-every-team :star: :star: :star:
  • Write a customer case study showing how different teams use your app :star: :star: :star:
  • We’re open to your co-marketing ideas too! Reach out to us! :star: :star: :star::star:

Campaign Messaging

• Apps for every team : Every team works differently. Whether you are in HR, IT, or R&D, your workflow is essential to your success. The Atlassian Marketplace has apps to help every team move work forward.
  • Integrate with the tools you love: connect to leading SaaS vendor applications to provide great context and boost productivity.
  • Extensibility and Customization : With thousands of apps and integrations to choose from, the Marketplace empowers all types of teams to customize Atlassian products to work for their unique needs.

Target Audience

Current Atlassian and prospective customers. We are primarily targeting Atlassian admins of Confluence, Jira, and Jira Service Desk with less than 2 apps or integrations.

Landing Pages

Partner Resources:

Getting help

Please reach out to Emilee Spencer and Mina Kwan to get assistance. You can tag us on this page if you have questions.

Thank you and we look forward to co-marketing with you!

15 Likes

Hello @espencer

Sounds good! Do we have to apply or just simply start the tasks, mentioned in the “involved” part?

1 Like

Hello @espencer,

We are considering to do one of:

• Share a post in our community section and tag #apps-for-every-team
  • Write a customer case study showing how different teams use your app

When logged into https://community.atlassian.com at the top menu I see 2 options: Ask a questions and Start a discussion. I wonder how should we start a post.
If we decide to write a case study, can it be in a form of post in the community.

Beside that, could you please let me know if you are going to link “#apps-for-every-team” posts in marketing materials/sources so we are sure that someone reads our articles.

Hi @vkrupach,
you can request permissions to write articles in the Atlassian Community by commenting on this post here.
Make sure to also check out the best practices for articles.

2 Likes

@espencer - I noticed that on the landing page the link for “Software teams” > view apps shows apps for Jira. Is there a way to widen the search result to Bitbucket server apps?

@matthias
I would like to request a Permission to write articles in the Atlassian Community :slight_smile:

Hi @tibortasi,

Great question! No need to apply here. We’re purposely made it open to all so that you can get the information you need and decide how you would like to participate. If you have other questions about what you might do for the campaign, please feel free to send me a message to discuss 1-1. :slight_smile:

@tibortasi @vkrupach

Yep - follow the steps outlined by @matthias. You’ll need to be identified as a Marketplace Vendor Partner first in order to get access to writing articles. I’d like to share articles in our newsletter and will likely link to a roundup of articles with that tag in order to promote as many as possible.

Also, feel free to leave a comment here linking to your article and we can try to promote on social as well.

2 Likes

@espencer

How do I reach out? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@david.toussaint You can send me a message through the community :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @espencer @MinaKwan

Could you please let us know when the video is available?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @espencer. We’re building the SonarCloud app and would love to highlight further how it can help software teams in building more reliable, secure applications.

One thing that surprised me though is that your landing for Software Teams seems to filter only on Jira Product, and not on Bitbucket, which is equally a central product for teams building software. Is there a specific reason here? do you think this could be adjusted?

Thanks!

2 Likes

@tibortasi - We currently have an ETA of 5/22 for the video. Once it’s ready we’ll post link it on the page and share it with the community.

@nicolas.bontoux - We’ve made some adjustments to the software teams landing page and included more Bitbucket apps and softened the language around Jira. If you are referring to the CTA at the bottom of the page it’s an unfortunate limitation that we are only able to add a search query for one product and cannot select multiple products which is why it goes to a Jira search. Marketplace does not allow to search with multiple products selected and it’s part of the design of the site which causes this limitation for the page.

1 Like

Hi @espencer

We’ve posted an article in Atlassian community section and tagged it #apps-for-every-team
What could be our next step in order to participate in the campaign? Shall we share the article link with you? Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@mkorolishyna Yes please!

If you or anyone else has a link that they want to share as part of the campaign, please message me directly and I’ll see how we can promote it. Thanks!

Hey @espencer, I sent a direct message to you regarding an awesome way one of our clients uses Atlassian apps for every team in their organization! Let me know if you need anything else from me to hopefully promote it!

@espencer Sounds good. Thank you :slight_smile:

The link to the article

Hello @espencer,
sounds great! We intend to write a blog post and to make a customer case study. Where can we register as Marketplace Vendor Partner in order to proceed? Is it correct that we can promote our products via this campaign, e.g. with videos, etc.?

[quote=“IngolaBertram, post:19, topic:37992”]
Hello @espencer,
sounds great! We intend to write a blog post and to make a customer case study. Where can we register as Marketplace Vendor Partner in order to proceed? Is it correct that we can promote our products via this campaign, e.g. with videos, etc.?

Sorry mkorolishyna, please ignore