Here’s a list of all the things you need to know, as a developer, about the Atlassian GDPR project.
- Why and what we’re doing to address user privacy.
- An update on our timeline (hint: 2019-04-29T07:00:00Z)
- What you need to do right now (hint: update your Jira / Confluence app descriptor).
- Where to get help.
- How to test.
- What to do if your app requires email address.
- What to do if your app stores personal data.
Additionally, if your app is listed on Atlassian Marketplace (private or public / cloud or server or data center) you are now required to provide the following:
- A link to your customer terms or EULA
- Select whether or not your app stores personal data (additional requirements for cloud apps)