Quick Reload with SDK: Maven errors

I am going through the tutorial for building plugins. I am making a BitBucket plugin instead of the Jira one, as the principles seem similar. However, I am emcountering an error I cannot find a solution to.

When I try to change the plugin using Quick Reload, I get the following error after running atlas-mvn package:

'else' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Executing: "C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-8.0.7\apache-maven-3.5.4\bin\mvn.cmd" ${mavenPluginName}=$mavenPluginName -gs C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-8.0.7\apache-maven-3.5.4/conf/settings.xml package
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=256M; support was removed in 8.0
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] ------------------< com.atlassian.tutorial:myPlugin >-------------------
[INFO] Building myPlugin 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] --------------------------[ atlassian-plugin ]--------------------------
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 2.322 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2019-03-12T14:40:25+01:00
[ERROR] Unknown lifecycle phase "${mavenPluginName}=$mavenPluginName". You must specify a valid lifecycle phase or a goal in the format <plugin-prefix>:<goal> or <plugin-group-id>:<plugin-artifact-id>[:<plugin-version>]:<goal>. Available lifecycle phases are: validate, initialize, generate-sources, process-sources, generate-resources, process-resources, compile, process-classes, generate-test-sources, process-test-sources, generate-test-resources, process-test-resources, test-compile, process-test-classes, test, prepare-package, package, pre-integration-test, integration-test, post-integration-test, verify, install, deploy, pre-clean, clean, post-clean, pre-site, site, post-site, site-deploy. -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/LifecyclePhaseNotFoundException

What I find weird is the very first line. It seems like somewhere in the SDK there is a command that Maven does not understand. What could cause the build to fail and how can I fix it?

The output of atlas-version:

'else' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Executing: "C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-8.0.7\apache-maven-3.5.4\bin\mvn.cmd" ${mavenPluginName}=$mavenPluginName -gs C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-8.0.7\apache-maven-3.5.4/conf/settings.xml -version
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=256M; support was removed in 8.0
Apache Maven 3.5.4 (1edded0938998edf8bf061f1ceb3cfdeccf443fe; 2018-06-17T20:33:14+02:00)
Maven home: C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-8.0.7\apache-maven-3.5.4\bin\..
Java version: 1.8.0_201, vendor: Oracle Corporation, runtime: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_201\jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows 10", version: "10.0", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"

Thanks for the help!

Hello @e.tamarin,

This is a known issue for the windows version, please check ATLASSDK-93 for more information and try the suggested workaround.

Cheers,
Ian

Hello @iragudo,

Thanks for the suggestion. It does help with the syntax error, but the “Unknown lifecycle phase” error persists.

Egor.