Reminder to submit a "Request to be featured ticket"!

Hi all!

We’re almost to the end of the year and we have a little more time left to submit requests for Staff Picks and featured apps in our category pages on Marketplace. Please make sure to submit your requests by end of day on January 3rd. I’ll review any tickets that come in before that date and all other tickets submitted after will be evaluated during the next round of submissions.

Also a few tips on submission requests

• Staff Picks are the most requested. One Staff Pick request and a secondary collection page request is the best way to get your app selected for a least one of your choices.
  • We’ve changed the name from “Category page” to “Collection page” on the tickets to align with the text in the footer on Marketplace.
  • Please remember the limit of 3 and make sure no one else on your team has also filed tickets.

Cheers,
Emilee

9 Likes

Thanks for the reminder @espencer! Merry Christmas and fantastic new year!

Thanks as well, just filed my requests :slight_smile:
All the best @espencer and have great holiday season!

Oh, just one small related question: would it be possible to move the approved/reject requests from previous quarters to a “closed” state (I guess set a “resolution” in Jira)? currently it getting hard for me to navigate my open “real” support cases :wink:

1 Like

@david.toussaint Thanks for pointing that out. I’ll see what we can do with support on that front.

2 Likes

Do we need to submit the ticket if we already have Staff Pick badge?