REST Module Construction - odd dependency required that is nowhere to be found (atlassian-rest-doclet 2.9.2)

EDIT: Has been resolved!

Hi there,

I’m currently working on a time-sensitive project building a Jira plugin for the Jira Server application and encountered an issue in using the REST module for my plugin. Despite not being listed in my pom.xml file as a dependency, atlassian-rest-doclet was searched for being maven to include as part of the module and could not be found. As I understand it, maven first looked in my local environment for the package, was unable to find it, and then went to maven’s online repository to look for it. However, it is not even listed in the repository anymore. Because the package is not even listed anywhere in my code, I have no current way of figuring out how to solve the issue or even run/test my plugin’s REST module.

Question: Do you know how this can be solved, or could you perhaps provide some guidance on how to work around the package so that it is not required as part of running our plugin, as it appears that the package is obsolete for the REST module as of now?
Below you’ll find the particular message we were given regarding the package. Please let me know if you need any more context or information about the plugin project!

The error that was thrown was the following upon attempting atlas-run for our plugin:
[ ERROR ] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:jira-maven-plugin:8.0.2:generate-rest-docs (default-generate-rest-docs) on project jira-plugin: An error has occurred in Javadoc report generation: Unable to resolve artifact:groupId = 'com.atlassian.plugins.rest’

[ ERROR ] artifactId = 'atlassian-rest-doclet’

[ ERROR ] version = ‘2.9.2’ : Could not find artifact com.atlassian.plugins.rest:atlassian-rest-doclet:jar:2.9.2 in central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2)