I am trying to develop a Jira plugin using the rest API and the dev environment it provides on localhost:2990/jira is not sufficient. After start up with atlas-run, it requires me to re-enable Jira Software frequently, runs very slowly (takes about 2 minutes to interact with anything such as change page), and removes the test projects/tasks I create. To combat this, I am trying to use a hosted server, eg https://sst-sft-tmp.mycomp.co.uk. The options I have tried to get this running are below:
- atlas-run --server servaddr:8444/jira
- atlas-run --server servaddr(no https) --http-port 8444
- atlas-run --server servaddr(no https)
- atlas-run --server servaddr --http-port 8444
- atlas-run --server servaddr
(Replaced https://sst-sft-tmp.mycomp.co.uk with servaddr as the post is limited to a number of links)
Some of these get it to run on the correct port but it is still on localhost, and I still have the same issues.
Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or any other way to get it to run on the specified server?