Several pages in one location

Hi,

I want to be able to load several pages in one location, but when i do something like this:

"modules": {
    "generalPages": [
      {
        "url": "/Home/Index",
        "key": "Home",
        "location": "system.top.navigation.bar",
        "name": {
          "value": "MyApp"
        }
      },
      {
        "url": "/SomeController/SomeAction",
        "key": "ControllerAction",
        "location": "system.top.navigation.bar",
        "name": {
          "value": "MyApp"
        }
      }
    ]
  }

i get link duplicated: issue
I want to have one link that loads first url, and my app will navigate users to another, how should i declare this in atlassian-connect.json file?

Not sure what you’re exactly trying to do but it sounds like you’re wanting one link in the navbar and the second link is within your content.

If that’s the case - just have the first url specifies in your descriptor. Then within the html that you generate then just create your link. Note though: you will need to secure the url with something (such as a jwt token).

Yeah, that’s what i want to do. But when i just make url to page in my app it’s just being loaded in frame and Jira stops sending additional parameters (like accountId and base url) with requests on that page.

As i see other apps build global url to not to lose Jira’s parameters with requests like this:

{{hostUrl}}/plugins/servlet/ac/{{addon.key}}/{{pageModuleKey}}

So i want to load new page by url like above in same location where link was located.

Edit: Also i can’t get how should i declare url in atlassian-connect.json file if i want to send some query parameters, like id. When i open url like above with id parameter like this:

{url}/1 or {url}?id=1

parameter just being dropped.
Found similar question without unswer:
https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/how-to-get-page-id-from-confluence-connect-macro-parameter-of-type-confluence-content/15865