Static Content Macro with Spring Boot

I started successfully the hello-world example in spring boot with the static content macro. Now i added to the atlassian-connect.json

{
				"url": "/workitem?body={macro.body}&spaceId={space.id}&pageId={page.id}&pageVersion={page.version}&macroId={macro.id}",
				"name": {
					"value": "Render workitem"
				},
				"description": {
					"value": "Display the workitem"
				},
				"outputType": "block",
				"bodyType": "rich-text",
				"key": "workitem-renderer",
				"parameters": [
					{
						"identifier": "mode",
						"aliases": [],
						"defaultValue": "html",
						"values": [
							"html",
							"text"
						],
						"name": {
							"value": "Mode of Rendering"
						},
						"description": {
							"value": "Render Mode"
						},
						"type": "enum",
						"hidden": false,
						"required": true
					}
				]
			},

and to the Rest Controller the method

@RequestMapping(value = "/workitem?body={body}&spaceId={spaceId}&pageId={pageId}&pageVersion={pageVersion}&macroId={macroId}", method = RequestMethod.GET)
@ResponseBody
	public String renderWorkitem(@RequestParam String body, @RequestParam String spaceId, @RequestParam String pageId,
			@RequestParam String pageVersion, @RequestParam String macroVersion,
			@AuthenticationPrincipal AtlassianHostUser hostUser) {
		log.debug("Body: " + body);
		log.info(hostUser.getHost().getClientKey());
		return "";
	}

But only the hello-world example is visible. I cleared the browser-cache, change the ngrok-ip, deinstalled the addon from confluence and installed it again. I did all twice. But the second macro named “workitem-renderer” is not shown. I checked Log in with Atlassian account and there it is not shown. But i get no exceptions, so i not know whats wrong.

I find the solution. I made a mistake on java-side. But it needs me to build a new project because the macros seem not to load in the old one. Below i post the working code

@RequestMapping(value = "/workitem", method = RequestMethod.GET)
	@ResponseBody
	public String renderWorkitem(@RequestParam(value = "body") String body,
			@RequestParam(value = "spaceId") String spaceId, @RequestParam(value = "pageId") String pageId,
			@RequestParam(value = "pageVersion") String pageVersion,
			@RequestParam(value = "macroId") String macroVersion, @AuthenticationPrincipal AtlassianHostUser hostUser) {
		log.debug("Body: " + body);
		log.info(hostUser.getHost().getClientKey());
		return "macro content";
	}