Subscribing to new releases

I’m trying to figure out what the best way of getting notifications for new releases is. I found https://comms.atlassian.io and I set myself up to subscribe to the products we’re interested in, however it doesn’t seem to be working as I’m not getting any emails. Has anyone else experienced that?

Confluence releases have a blog with an RSS feed I can follow (Blog Posts | Confluence | Atlassian Documentation) but there doesn’t seem to be an equivalent for JIRA. Does anyone have any tips regarding this?

Cheers
Richard

7 Likes

Hi Richard, I’m subscribed to pretty much every list, but I can tell you that they don’t email anything for releases.

I had better luck just subscribing to the main blog feed at Work Life by Atlassian - Unleashing the potential of all teams with tips, tools, and practices, but that might be too chatty for you.

Hey Atlassian, have you thought about a “product releases” list we could subscribe to?

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve had the same experience. I thought that was the idea with the Comms site but it doesn’t seem to do anything.