Table extensibility not working

Hello,
I just noticed that table extensibility is not working on two of my instances. Data is emitted and received by Atlassian without any problem, but it doesn’t show any option under X-series and Data series selects.
Is anyone having the same problem?
Thanks.

1 Like

Just tested some of ours and it’s currently working.

Hi David,
Have you tried to create a new one? Or just tried an existing one?
I tried with your app (Table from CSV) on my instance and didn’t work too.
Thanks.

@PRPA OK, so yes I spoke too soon.

Existing plumbing is working for these, but try to create a new one and it’s completely broken.

I’ve opened an ECOHELP ticket and I’m waiting for that to be publicly visible.

I’m using the Table from CSV macro with the following data in the “Attachment filename” macro field:
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/dvdsmpsn/0f71f17c3af6e3b0a1831946c6e69d63/raw/0d99b9c8371cdd98179a78cbc0749c950695fecb/historical-wick-airport.1914-1954.csv (just paste the URL in, it will work fine).

This creates a table with some data that can be sent to a Confluence chart.

The chart cannot find any suitable data for the x-axis or y-axis.

Normally this would work fine, as shown in the existing page here:

2 Likes

Ahh, thanks!
I was testing this feature on our app and got the same problem. I wasn’t sure if it was a problem in our instance or our app.

1 Like

@PRPA i got this message late last night:

I would like to let you know that our engineering team is working on deploying a fix to production.

As soon as the issue is patched, I will update you on this ticket.

2 Likes

Thanks David!

@PRPA
New update:

I would like to let you know that our engineering team is working on deploying a fix to production.
As soon as the issue is patched, I will update you on this ticket.

@PRPA
And

We have received an update from our engineers that action has been taken on our side and the problem should now be resolved.

Could you please check this information on your affected sites and let us know about the results?

2 Likes

@PRPA

Thanks David.