We’ve added features that uses webhooks to parse the trello checklist and write back to our database. However, this morning we found that some of our webhooks are constantly being “deleted” from time to time. My wile guess is that the webhooks are deleted after a few triggers.
When I say “deleted”, I mean the webhooks are literally not in the webhook section of GET /members/me/ API. Also, when I tried to make DELETE request to the webhook using the ID returned from the create webhook API, it says the webhook ID is not found.
Currently, to make sure our features are functioning as usual, we now regularly try to create webhooks but it’s kind of brute force and I really hope we could get our regular webhooks back.