Unable to install app from production environment

Hi,
I’m trying to install my application (which I previously deployed to the production environment) into my cloud dev site.
The app is currently in review and I’m trying to reproduce some of the review remarks.

Result: {
  "appInstallationTask": {
    "state": "FAILED",
    "errors": [
      {
        "message": "An unexpected error occurred",
        "extensions": {
          "errorType": "INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR"
        }
      }
    ]
  }
}

Error: An unexpected error occurred

Error: An unexpected error occurred
    at InstallationsGraphqlClient.monitorAppInstallOrUpgrade (C:\Users\cosmin\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@forge\cli\out\installations\graphql-client.js:165:23)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5)
    at async InstallationsGraphqlClient.installAppIntoSite (C:\Users\cosmin\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@forge\cli\out\installations\graphql-client.js:123:9)
    at async InstallAppSiteCommand.execute (C:\Users\cosmin\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@forge\cli\out\installations\install-app-site.js:11:16)
    at async C:\Users\cosmin\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@forge\cli\out\command-line\controller\install-controller.js:43:17
    at async CommandLineUI.displayProgress (C:\Users\cosmin\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@forge\cli\node_modules\@forge\cli-shared\out\ui\command-line-ui.js:44:28)
    at async InstallController.run (C:\Users\cosmin\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@forge\cli\out\command-line\controller\install-controller.js:132:34)
    at async C:\Users\cosmin\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@forge\cli\out\command-line\register-installation-commands.js:21:9
    at async Command.actionProcessor (C:\Users\cosmin\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@forge\cli\out\command-line\command.js:76:32)

I’m afraid I have no clue what to do about this.

Thanks for your help!

I have the same issue. Did you ever resolve this?

Sorry no. It started working at one point…