Unable to install Apps through direct distribution

Hi all,
For the last 3 days I haven’t been able to install Apps through direct distribution (with the link).
I keep on getting a failure and error message “App installation failed - Something went wrong while installing this app. Try again later.”.
I tried different apps in different sites, same results.
Note that these are apps already installed in several sites and working just fine.

Is anyone experiencing the same?

Hi @MatteoGubelliniSoftC ,

Apologies for the late reply.

If it’s still happening and the list of sites that is presented is long (around 20 sites or more), this is most likely related to this report: Atlassian Developer Status - Forge direct app distribution is not available for some users

It’s going to take us a few days to address it, but can you try again once it’s been resolved.

Thanks,
Caterina

Hi @ccurti ,
Yes, I have a long list of sites, looking forward to the fix.

Thanks

Matteo

Hi @MatteoGubelliniSoftC,

Could you please send us the x-trace-id from the header of the following GraphQL request to help us resolve this problem? We are currently trying to improve the reliability of this feature :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Hi @MatteoGubelliniSoftC,

Just a quick update here. We are currently working on improving the reliability of this feature. There have been some changes rolled out to make this feature more reliable over the past couple of days. I’d suggest giving it another go and let me know if you still run into issues.

We will be making some UI changes as well over the next couple of days to make this feature less confusing and more reliable.

Thanks!