Unnecessary scrollbar on app page using Firefox and Edge

Hi All,
I am writing a Jira connect app but see a useless scrollbar on my apps page. It doesn’t appear in Chrome but does in Firefox and Edge (I used pre-chromium version of edge).

Here is a screenshot of the scrollbar:

There is no content off the bottom of the page.

Currently I import all.js with the data-options=“sizeToParent:true;resize:false;”
I’ve tried using AP.resize and AP.sizeToParent. Resize doesn’t always work (page was simply not resized, I confirmed execution of resize with logging), and it leaves this trace in the logs:
WARN: ‘triggerPrivacyPolicySafeEvent’ has been deprecated

AP.sizeToParent didn’t make any noticable change. When AP.resize worked, resizing the height below 98% removed the scrollbar. However this results in a white block at the bottom of the page which messes with my side navigation appearance in Chrome.

To reiterate: this scrollbar only appears in Firefox and Edge.
I am wondering has anyone else encountered this? If so is there a fix/workaround?
Is it a bug and/or related to the new navigation?
Inspecting the html of the page and reducing the height of the iFrame creates the exact appearance I want (no scrollbar, page reaches bottom of browser) so it seems resizing the iFrame is key.

Thanks,
Dominic

It might be related to this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-69565

Thank you for the quick reply. Looking at that ticket these problems do seem similar. It’s happening in different places but the symptoms are the same. I will watch that ticket for progress.
It’s already been going for a while though so I’m open to other suggestions in the hope that it might be fixable.
~ Dominic

Hello,

I also see this issue, in exactly the same way DominicCousins described it. Changing the data-options doesn’t solve the issue.

Regards,
Edwin

Hi,

Is there any updates for this one? because we are impacted by this issue as well using Firefox, we already put the data-options="sizeToParent:true" and “ac-content” class but still not working.

Thanks.