UPM shows errors when loading app details

Hi there,

I am facing a problem in the upm in Confluence Cloud. When I go into Apps > Manage Apps and select one of our marketplace app, I get the swirling “Loading app details. . . “, but the details never load. The developer console shows the following error:

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'find')
    at Object.getAttributesFromECA (com.atlassian.upm.atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin:upm-js-libraries.js?assetVersion=1000.0.0-f2eada246d12&externals=__local-default__:180:3045)

I do not have this issue when loading details from other marketplace apps. Our app is build with Forge. Unfortunately it is not possible to uninstall this app due to this error.

Do anyone know if this is an issue on Atlassian’s side or is there something I can do?

Thanks in advance,
Sven

2 Likes

same problem on my instances with different forge apps

it seems to affect Confluence apps but not Jira Forge apps

Ditto. Forge apps endless spin, non-Forge are fine. Customer complaints.

Lodged a support request. I guess it’ll be fixed in 6 months.

1 Like

Hi all,

We are aware of this problem and are currently working on a fix.

An update will be posted here once the fix has been deployed.

Thank you for your patience,
Caterina

2 Likes

Hi all,

Please follow the status page for updates.

Thanks,
Veeresh

2 Likes

Hi @VeereshHosamani,

thanks for creating this incident. I am wondering why it says:

This incident affects: Developer (Create and manage apps).

As a developer I am not really affected by that. But my customers are, since they are not able to see app details or even to uninstall the app.

Kind regards,
Sven

1 Like

Getting the same thing! Please resolve. Thanks!

Hi @SvenHe ,

Sorry for the confusion here. We have updated the incident with the right component.

Thanks,
Veeresh

HI all - the status page for this reflects the current stage of the fix. We expect it to be released by the end of the day today. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

This issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you continue to see issues related to this. The team will update the status page when they come online in a few hours.

2 Likes

It is working now. Thanks for the quick fix.

Best regards,
Sven