Urgent! Call for Duty! for i4ware Dark Theme Development Support

I am been developing new cool Theme for Atlassian Confluence Data Center namde i4ware Dark Theme and now I need now urgent help in it’s implementing.

What to do for Atlassian Official requirements to get my App to approved?

Thank you for the reply.

As we can see, you’re showing the message when app license expires on the Confluence login page as a non-dismissible banner. Showing this message like this can be confusing for some end users since the app can be enabled for some selected spaces but not necessarily for all of them.

We would suggest the following options to implement this:

Turn the dark theme off for spaces where it was enabled. Show the message about the expired license as a notification (or a pop-up) with the “x” button when the user visits the space for the first time after the expiration date. And/or show the message about the expired license as an info (or warning) banner on the “Look and Feel” page.
Leave the dark theme mode “on” for the spaces where it was already enabled. Block users from enabling the dark theme mode for other spaces. Show the message about the expired license as an info (or warning) banner on the “Look and Feel” page.

These options are based on our observations and experience with other apps. Feel free to choose another method to implement this.

Unfortunately, we can’t answer your question about dynamic CSS files. You can raise this question on the Atlassian Community site. The Confluence support team should help you with this.

Help is urgent! I have took 40000 € sum of loan from multiple banks and are now no any penny in my back accounts of four of these, etc. And Atlassian ware gave me 500000 USD sponsor as free licenses for Atlassian Data Center Product and I made call for duty tens of my attorney/lawyer to help me do I need to pay any tax from free gift by Atlassian.

For exchange I will do explaining video from your product on Atlassian Marketplase free of charge in my high quality studio worth of Ferrari Sport Car based to AI voice-overs (covers all langues in the world with all accents). Including music producing, etc. (covers all instrument in the work Guitar to Techno Baseline to you name it).

If you’re feel good and mercy please contact my at: info@i4ware.fi. I am Matti Kiviharju at i4ware Software and are only person here who haves authorized right to sign agreements. Do not contact anyone else in my company team.