Viewport for JSM portalSubheader won't dynamically resize

The workaround suggested in [FRGE-355] - Ecosystem Jira , is to remove the module viewportSize from the manifest.yml . Is the support only for Jira modules? I am using the portalSubheader module which was recently added as a Forge module.

The portalSubheader module’s custom-ui is always rendered with a iFrame height of 262px even though the viewportSize is removed from the manifest

I want an option to dynamically resize the module based on content.

Cheers
Ajay

We had a bug connected with this problem that was fixed a few days ago. It should be in production in a few days and that should fix the issue you are describing.

2 Likes

@mszpyra ,

I see that new properly has been introduced in Forge release - dated Jun 9, 2022
page property name which had the number property type

This should help us resolve the issue.

However the viewportSize still still remains in this release.

i am still having the same issue. is there a workaround for this? thanks.

@PrakashNatarajan and @ajay,

While I see that FRGE-355 was closed, I also see that @ajay has posted both on that issue and here that the fix didn’t work for jiraServiceManagement:portalSubheader. I would recommend opening a ticket with developer support so we can get a new bug filed. Would one of you be so kind as to report back here when you have the resulting issue key so future developers can watch, vote, and comment on it?

1 Like

the issue is fixed in PROD.
I faced this issue only in DEV settings, (forge app with tunneling).