Web resources not loaded for web panel (atl.jira.view.issue.right.context)

Hello,

I have a web panel (atl.jira.view.issue.right.context) and for it I provide the web resources:

<web-resource key="tmTRDetails-assets">
    <transformation extension="js">
      <transformer key="jsI18n"/>
    </transformation>
    <dependency>com.atlassian.auiplugin:ajs</dependency>
    <resource type="download" name="tmDetailsDraw.js" location="merged_cloud/public/js/modules/tmDetailsDraw.js"/>
    <resource type="download" name="tmDetailsDB.js" location="merged_cloud/public/js/modules/tmDetailsDB.js"/>
    <resource type="download" name="tmDetailsMain.js" location="merged_cloud/public/js/tmDetailsMain.js"/>
    <resource type="download" name="tmDetails.css" location="merged_cloud/public/css/tmDetails.css"/>
    <context>com.jira2TM.plugin.tmTRDetails-resources</context>
  </web-resource>

I load them into the vm

<web-panel name="TMDetails" i18n-name-key="tm-tr-details.label" key="tm-details" location="atl.jira.view.issue.right.context" weight="100">
    <description key="tm-details.description">The TMDetails Plugin</description>
    <resource name="view" type="velocity" location="/templates/tmTRDetails.vm"/>
    <context-provider class="com.RTC.plugin.webpanel.TMDetails"/>
    <condition class="com.RTC.plugin.condition.DisplayTMProjectItems"/>
  </web-panel>

like this: $webResourceManager.requireResourcesForContext(“com.jira2TM.plugin.tmTRDetails-resources”)

The problem is that from project → all issues the web resources are not loaded without raising any error…

But from the issue full view the resources are loaded

Do I need to load the resources from all issues view differently? Or can I do something? I opened a ticket to atlassian suport but they redirected me here…

Thank you very much for your help!
Alina

For panels I’ve had better luck using contexts this way to make sure they are loaded.

<context>jira.view.issue</context>
<context>jira.navigator.advanced</context>
<context>jira.navigator.simple</context>

Thank you, I changed the context to the following but no change…

<context>com.jira2TM.plugin.tmTRDetails</context>

Hi @JaimeRomero, you mean to add these contexts. Yes it works with these contexts added!!

Many thanks! :star_struck:

@AlinaRobu1, yes sorry I should have made that more clear. Adding those contexts should cover the web resource loading when viewing issues in different contexts.

1 Like

@JaimeRomero, it is working but I don’t like the fact that the web panel is called 2 times and the content is also created 2 times and you can see a small refresh on it when opening an issue. But at least you can see the content now.
I am using <context>jira.view.issue</context> only.