Worklog Update event?

Good afternoon

Is there any event fired that is accessible to forge when the worklog is updated? issue updates do not include worklogs. I need to run a process at the point the worklog is updated that will either accept the change or revert it.

If there is no event for worklog updates, is there any way I can hide the existing worklog in the activities view and just replace it with my own, again using Forge.

Thanks
Richard

5 Likes

Hi @RichardSefton,

At this time, there is no event available for worklog creation, update or deletion.

I could find this related feature request here:
https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/FRGE-286

Caterina

2 Likes

is there no work around for this? it is super frustrating to have only a small subset of webhooks translated into triggers. it immediately blocks anyone using those webhooks from migrating an app to forge.

Hi @ccurti ,

Could you please post the new link again? That link above no longer accessible. By the way can you please say the latest status, do you have plans to add these events?

Thanks
Feng

Hi @FengLu,

Strange that the is not accessible as it is in a project which doesn’t require authentication and I can open it also from an incognito tab.

Here is the most recent updated:

The link is to the Forge roadmap in Trello: Trello

Caterina

Hi @ccurti ,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

I was redirected to this page (Jira Service Management) when I opened this link [FRGE-286] - Ecosystem Jira.

Feng

It might be because of this bug @FengLu, can you try accessing [FRGE-286] in an incognito tab or logout from the current browser?

You’re right, that should be the problem. No problem in the incognito tab.