A new account has been created for you in Partner Marketing Center

I received an email yesterday from “Atlassian Partner Marketing Center” (notification@ziftsolutions.com), indicating a account had been created for me in “Partner Marketing Center” (see screenshot below).

With all of the scams/spam going around at the moment, I’m naturally very skeptical of any unsolicited messages; and particularly when this one didn’t originate from an @atlassian.com email address.

Also having been bitten once before when an “Atlassian Marketplace Vendor Survey” turned out to be from an organisation that wasn’t affiliated with Atlassian.

Just wondering if any other vendors received this, and whether it is genuinely from Atlassian?

2 Likes

Hi @scottohara - I am a member of Atlassian’s Marketplace Partners team. Thanks for reaching out and always better to be safe than sorry. I can confirm that this is a legitimate email and not phishing.

Apologies for the lack of notice before this email was sent out. The Marketing team ran an automated sync to ensure all partners had access to the Partner Marketing Center which triggered the email.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,

Anna

4 Likes

Great, thanks for confirming Anna.

Hi @AnnaBarry ,
after creating the account, we get this page:

What are we supposed to click? Who’s the “account administrator”?

Thanks,
David

Hi @david2 - I will confirm with the Marketing team and come back. They are based in SF so it won’t be until they are online later today.

1 Like

Also, clicking on either button does… nothing at all.

1 Like

Feature, not a bug? :sweat_smile:

Hey David, I just made you an admin of the account so if you refresh you will be able to accept the terms and conditions. Before this there was not an admin on your account.,

Thanks! It worked.

Hi @scottohara - If you’re interested in more context, here’s a post addressing the send: https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/clarification-on-zift-solutions-email/51656

Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.

hm… @paul are you not able to view the announcements page?

@paul I think you need to fill out a form to access some categories: Jira Service Management if you haven’t already

1 Like

Hi @MaggieNorbyAdams I tried another browser and it works. Looks like I was using the wrong user (sorry, user error :blush: )

Paul

1 Like

No problem, glad it works now!

Hi,

I’m not even able to see the terms and conditions after creating the account. The error message is “This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue.” Could you help?

Thanks