AMPS 8.3.1 is now available.
Release Date: October 5th, 2021.
This release has followed AMPS 8.3.0 release, adding a couple of small Quality of Life improvements:
- Resolving minor errors when generating REST docs
- Removing warnings about unusable property overrides
The AMPS 8.3.0 release (September 30th, 2021) has delivered a larger set of enhancements:
- Add cluster development capabilities to AMPS, with a consolidated single, cross-product setup instructions
- Bumping AMPS to latest Cargo
- Allow prepare-database to run for products other than Jira: expanding support to any other product that declares a single
- Allow AMPS to connect Refapp to external database (system properties automatically set on behalf of the user)
- Fixing / updating Maven APIs (stop using deprecated APIs)
- Bumping default Jira in AMPS
- Bump maven-dependency-plugin to 3.2.0
- Automatically add minimum JVM module options when launching product under Java 16+
Both AMPS 8.3.0 and AMPS 8.3.1 full details can be found in the release notes
AMPS 8.3.x requires Maven 3.6.3 or later.
AMPS 8.3.0 is not compatible with the Atlassian Plugin SDK version 6.x and earlier. To use AMPS 8.3.x with the Atlassian Plugin SDK, as per the above, please ensure you’re using a newer version of Maven. This can be achieved by setting the ATLAS_MVN environment variable.
To use this version of AMPS with your existing Atlassian plugin SDK, you can add the option -u 8.3.0 to the SDK command.
For further information about Clustering in AMPS
If you have any questions or comments, add them to this thread
Data Center Platform team